Affiliation to Bengaluru City University:
SRN Adarsh College was affiliated to Bangalore University from its inception. After trifurcation , the Bengaluru City University was established in 2017. Now the college is affiliated to the erstwhile Bengaluru City University.
National Assessment and Accreditation Council is a government organisation in India that assesses and accredits Higher Education Institutions. It is an autonomous body funded by the University Grants Commission. NAAC accreditation is mandatory. SRN Adarsh College received an A grade in the third cycle
Certifications and participations:
- ISO certification: SRN Adarsh College is certified by the following:
- ISO 14001- This is an international standard for designing and implementing an environmental management system(EMS). ISO 14001 requirements provide a framework and guidelines for creating your environmental management system so that you do not miss important elements needed for an EMS to be successful.
- ISO 21001 – This specifies requirements for a management system for educational organizations (EOMS). All requirements of ISO 21001:2018 are generic and intended to be applicable to any organization that uses a curriculum to support the development of competence through teaching, learning or research, regardless of the type, size or method of delivery.
- ISO 50001- Energy management systems – Requirements with guidance for use. This is an international standard created by the International Organization for Standardization. It supports organizations in all sectors to use energy more efficiently through the development of an energy Management System
- NIRF participation:
SRN Adarsh College has participated in NIRF in 2022 and 2023
National Institutional Ranking Framework is a methodology adopted by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, to rank institutions of higher education in India. The Framework was approved by the MHRD and launched by Minister of Human Resource Development. Depending on their areas of operation, institutions have been ranked under 11 different categories – overall, university, colleges. The parameters on which grading is offered are
- Teaching, learning and resources
- Research, productivity, impact and IPR)
- Graduation outcome (GO)
- Outreach and inclusivity (OI)
- Perception (PR)