B Com (Bachelor of Commerce) is a full-time undergraduate program that provides strong foundation and understanding of commercial transactions, business management and functionalities of the business organizations. A degree in commerce from one of the reputed commerce colleges in Bengaluru provides comprehensive managerial and organizational skills to the students with ample knowledge in different areas of business. The program provides the candidates exposure to business principles, accounts, HR, finance, marking and business management. It makes the candidates understand the intricacies of financial principles as well as other business aspects. SRN Adarsh College B Com program is recognized by the Govt. of India and affiliated to Bengaluru Central University. SRN Adarsh College is among the best commerce colleges in Bengaluru and the program curriculum at the institute is brilliantly designed to meet the challenges of the Indian corporate sector. The focus of the programs is to provide the right theoretical knowledge to the core areas of business and help in developing analytical and problem-solving skills in the aspirants. Further, the students may specialize in the areas like marketing, finance, HR, banking and insurance, accounting and taxation, and IT. The institute’s approach to developing the future leaders focuses on enhancing the practical skills of the students and increasing their ability to generate innovative and fresh ideas.
Objectives of the Department
- To provide strong foundation and understanding of the organizational functioning, business management and commercial transactions.
- To develop right knowledge and understanding in the students in the fields of banking, insurance, accounting, finance, HR, taxation etc. by adopting the learner centric approaches.
- Enhancing practical knowledge and employability of the candidates through live projects, internships and real-time competitions.
- To develop competencies in the students to pursue further high-level programs.
- To maintain the standards of teaching at par with the top commerce colleges in Bengaluru as well as India.
The candidate must have passed out the state PUC examination or10+2 from a recognized board or equivalent.
BCom 4 years
Click the buttons below to view or download the Syllabus BBA Download Syllabus
Value Added Programmes
BCom - Value Added Programmes for the academic year 2022 - 2025
|Sl. No||Name of the Course||No. of hrs/Days|
|1||Certification Program in Stock market||30 hrs|
|2||Certification Program in French/German||46 hrs|
|3||Advanced Excel||30 hrs|
|4||Tally Prime with GST||50 hrs|
|5||Placement Training & Assistance||30 hrs|
|6||Personality Development Program||3 days|