The Pre-University course is an initiation into the world of higher education in addition to being a crucial stage for planning career goals in line with one`s aspirations. At SRN Adarsh College, we have introduced four new subject combinations to help students choose the option that best suits their career goals. Value added course like Communication Skill, Basic Computer & training for CPT.
The duration of the Course is Two years.
(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology)
(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics)
(Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science)
SEBA (Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy)
HEBA (History, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy)
MSBA (Basic Maths, Statistics, Business Studies, Accountancy)
CsEBA (Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy)
(Computer Science, Statistics, Business Studies, Accountancy)
- English is compulsory
- Kannada, Hindi, Sanskrit (any one language can be chosen)
- If the students wish to study any other regional language / foreign language – permission can be given to take private coaching.
- Only SEBA (Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy) combination with English language is available for Hearing Impaired Students.
Student To Select
- Basic Computer Courses (for students who do not have Computer as a subject)
- Personality Development and Communicative English Classes.
- Daily newspapers of different languages & monthly magazines of different languages / quiz books are available in the library which help the students to know the current affairs and increase their general knowledge.
- Regular meditation classes / counseling / mentoring are provided to the students.
- Periodic co curricular and extracurricular activities are conducted to break the academic monotony.
- Soft skill programme for the students will be provided.
- Educational trip / industrial visit / One day excursion are provided to the students every year.