It all started in the year 1971. 4th of May 1971 this Hindi Medium school laid its foundation. A beautiful rented building at santhusapet was hired and classes 1st to 7th std were started. The very Able and Emancipated Late Sri V Premrajji Bhansali and Dedicated and Amiable Late Sri Parasmal ji Meghaji were the founders of this wonderful Project. Under the able Presidentship of Sri Sohanlalji Sisodiya the strength of students increased from 25 to 160 delineating the growth of the Organization. During the initial years itself this organization invited the most influential and Efficient leaders as Chief guests for their School Programs and celebrations. In the year 1972-73, in one of the program the then Governor Shri Mohanlal ji Sukhadiya was the chief guest for the Annual day celebration. During the same Program, Padmashree Awardee Shri Mohanlalji Choradia, Shri Babutmalji Bhandari, shri Prasannchandji Nahar were the Guest of Honors. It was also in the initial years, Adarsh Vidya Sangh donated funds to Bangladesh Relief Fund, to the then Governor Shri Dharamveer Ji. School started Progressing and students increased to 300 numbers in the same premises.
After 7th year of its foundation, it became a Government aided school and it continued to be a Government aided school till it was converted from Hindi Medium to English Medium. In the year 1975-76, name of Primary school was changed from Adarsh Vidyalaya to Sri Chandanmal Premchand Khanted Adarsh Primary School in honor of the Chief Donor Sri Chandanmal Premchandji Khanted. And Nursery School name was changed from Adarsh Nursery to Smt Sukhi Devi Chandanmalji Khanted Adarsh Nursery School.
In the year 1982, under the able Presidentship of Late Shri champalalji Lunkad, a beautiful Souvenir was launched in the Presence of Hon. Education Minister Shri G B Shankar Rao, and Hon. Minister for Labour Government of Karnataka Shri AB Jaknur and Minister for housing and development Shri Dharam Singh ji and Shri Jethmalji Choradia the very humble and principled Persona, in a grand function organized at Hotel Ashoka.
High School started in the year 1985, and Chief Donors were Shri Kushalchand Hastimalji Sisodiya Family and name of this English Medium school was kept as Sha Kushalchand Hastimalji Sisodiya adarsh High School. And school Shifted to Munvarpet Area with a bigger premises and school Progressed to level up.
In the year 1992, a land 20000 sqft was purchased in Charmrajpet Area, where we have the PU College, Degree College and Evening College constructed with all amenities that help the students to be the best result producer. This building was inaugurated by Sanghvi Champalalji Prakash chandji and Roopchandji Singhvi family, in the august presence of the then Civil Aviation Minister Government of India, Shri Ananth Kumarji. The Chief Donor of this building was Shri ratan chandji Rameshkumar ji, Pavan Kumarji Nahar Family and that’s how this college was named as Smt SeetaDevi Ratanchandji Nahar Adarsh College.
Today our Campus of Chamrajpet is on 60000 sqft land and for future projects we have 32 acre of land at Kumbalgod Mysore Road and 38 acres of land near Ramnagar in Bangalore.
Here are the Milestones achieved by Adarsh vidya Sangh in the last 50 years,
Year 1971, Adarsh took its Birth in the responsible hands of Late Sri Premraj ji Bhansali and Late Sri Parasmalji Meghaji.
- Year 1971, Adarsh Higher Primary 1st to 7th std Hindi Medium School started
- Year 1982 Change of name of the school to Sha Chandanmal Premchand Khanted Adarsh Higher Primary School was done.
- Year 1984 Bhoomi Poojan and Shilanyas of school campus was done by Shri bhawarlalji lunkar and Shri PR Singhvi CA
- Year 1988-89 PU College at Manvarpet was started.
- Year 1994 Bhoomi Pooja by Sri Hastimalji Dugar and Shilanyas by shri PM Kankariya CA of college complex at chamrajpet was done.
- Year 1995-96 PU College and BCom courses were shifted from Manvarpet building to Newly built Chamrajpet campus
- Year 1996-97 BBA course started at Chamrajpet campus.
- Year 1997, on 4th October, we celebrated Silver Jubilee function in the college
- Year 1999, Sri Sanghvi Champalalji Prakashchandji inaugurated the SRN Adarsh Complex at Chamrajpet, and in the same year, “Adarsh Bhamashah” Award was given to Sri Ratanchandji Nahar and Adarsh Samaj ratna Award was given to Sri V Premraj ji Jain.
- Year 1999-2000, PU Science Courses were started, and
- Year 2000-2001, BCA, Msc-Biotechnology, and MCA courses were started.
- Year 2001-2002, Bcom Computer Science and Bsc-Biotechnology, Msc- Biochemistry courses started.
- Year 2003, We started with Distance education classes of KSOU at college campus, and Autonomous PGDBM courses at Adarsh Business School
- Year 2005, It was a very Proud moment as we witnessed a Book Release function of “Prem Nizar”, authored by Sri. V. Premraj ji, and released by Sri Shankarpuren.
- Year 2005-2006, We started the Adarsh PU and Degree Evening College at Chamrajpet Campus.
- Year 2006, Bhoomi Pooja and Shilanyas of MBA campus right next to PU and Degree college of Chamrajpet campus was done by Sri. Sampatraj ji Bagrecha Jinani.
- Year 2008, the Inauguration of MBA Building Complex was done by Smt.
Savita Devi Mohanlal Khanted and Inauguration of Marlecha Hall was done by Sri Sampathrajji Marlecha and Adarsh Samaaj Ratna Award Function was held on 14th April 2008.
- Year 2008 We also started the SCPK Higher Primary English Medium school at Manvarthpet Campus. Also in the Year 2008, we were blessed with First Rank in CET, 5th Rank in AIEEE and 14th rank in IITJEE, Mr. T Selva Kumar got the 5th Rank in MBA from Bangalore University and Mr. Aarona D Souza won 9- Gold and 7 Silver medals in swimming competition till International Level.
- Year 2011, was the year of memories for life time, as we celebrated the 40th Anniversary Function of Adarsh Vidya Sangh at Tirupuravasini, Palace Grounds where our Chief guest was the Honorable Governor of Karnataka, His Excellancy Sri. Hansraj Bhardwaj and Guest of Honor was Our Honorable Chief Minister of Karnataka Sri. DV Sadananda Gowda. In this one of a kind Program where the Adarsh Samaaj Ratna Awards were given to Sri Hatimalji Sisodiya, Sri KK Bhansaliji and Sri DC Chajjed.
- Year 2012, We started with Bcom Tourism and Travel Management Courses from Bangalore University.
- Year 2013, We started with Mcom Courses from Bangalore University.
- Year 2013, We witnessed the release of another Beautifully penned book “Pages of My Life” authored by Sri V preamrajji Jain.
- Year 2013, We then Bifurcated the MCA Courses from SRN Adarsh college to Aimit ( MBA and MCA) Department.
- Year 2013, We commenced the MBA and MCom Courses from Mysore University at ABS Campus.
- Year 2014, Our students made us proud by scoring 3rd Rank in Bcom from Bangalore University by Ms. Ankita Kumari.
- Year 2014 was also special as we laid our foundation of Management school and Administrative block, Bhoomi Pooja of which was done by Smt Bina and Sri Vijay C Kapoor and family, and Shilanyas was done by Sri. G Vimal Kumar Rohan Kumar Bhandari, Sri V Premrajji Jain and Sri. V Parasmalji Bhansali and Family.
- Year 2015, We started with the Research Centre at Aimit Campus.
- Year 2020, A benefactor from among the graduating students donated his crypto jackpot slots winnings that were equivalent to $40 thousand to fund science programs of the college.
- Year 2021 , Our students M Ms. Tejaswini and Ms. Jovita Ephrem made us proud once again by scoring 1st Rank and 5th Rank respectively in MBA. We appreciate Ms. Jhanvi J Shah for scoring Rank in BBA and Ms. Lisha for scoring Rank in BCA from Bangalore Central University.
- Year 2022, participation in NIRF and ISO 14001,21001,50001 was certified.
Adarsh Ratna Awards were earned by these very efficient and selfless people who have contributed to Adarsh Growth in ways more than words could articulate. High Regards and Respect to… Adarsh Bhamashah Sri Ratan Chandji Nahar Adarsh Samaj Ratna and Founder Sri. Prem raj ji V. Jain Adarsh Samaj Ratna and Founder Sri. Parasmalji Meghaji Adarsh Samaj Ratna and Founder President Sri. Sohanlalji Sisodiya Adarsh Samaj Ratna Sri Champalal ji Lunkad Adarsh Samaj Ratna Sri. Chandanmal Ji Khanted Adarsh Samaj Ratna Sri. Parasmal Ji Bhansali Adarsh Samaj Ratna Sri. Hastimalji Sisodiya Adarsh Samaj Ratna Sri. KK Bhansaliji Adarsh Samaj Ratna Sri. DC Chhajer.
Since the Year 1971, when Adarsh became the reality , It has grown leaps and bounds and has touched the Peak of its success. Introducing so many new courses is never an easy task. Introducing these courses reveals the success story of Adarsh Vidya Sangh. 1000’s of students who are now the Alumni of Adarsh are on huge posts in corporate sectors earning in crores, some have become successful business entrepreneurs, some are into highest posts as Government Officials serving the Nation and also are known and respected faces of our society.
This amazing Journey of 50 golden years of Adarsh Vidya Sangh has been an inspiration to many of the institutes. This Journey Continues to amaze us in the ways beyond Imagination. All the Principles, Staff, Students, Every Management Committee Member, the Founders, Donors, and Supporters have played an Important role in making Adarsh what it is today. Adarsh is the only institute in the Country that gives equal education to Deaf and Mute students along with other normal students. More than 80 Divyang students study with equal opportunities at this prestigious organization. These Divyang Students are also placed in reputed organizations and are earning good income for their successful career and growth. Adarsh believes in giving quality education to its students not only in academics but also with imbibing values, principles and ethics in the students so they become the most admired and inspirational citizens of our country. Adarsh Vidya Sangh has today written its golden History and will continue to write. Every year is a new beginning and so is this 50th year.